HOW TO MEASURE FOR A BRIDESMAID DRESS
OK, before you get started;
1. Wear something form-fitting or simply measure yourself on bare skin (with undergarments only, not over clothes) to get the most accurate measurements.
2. Don't pull the measuring tape too tight or too loose around your body. You will want to give yourself some wiggle room so that you can breathe.
3. We advise you get the help of a family or friend or professional tailor and measure everything 2 - 3 times to be certain.
Now, grab the measuring tape and let's get started!
No cookie-cutter (mass production) dress here! One of the best parts about ordering your dreamy bridesmaid style with us is every piece in our collection is personally tailored (custom size) and made-to-order only, for that bespoke experience. We carry any size; standard and plus, petite and tall. By choosing to go custom size, our skilled tailors carefully craft each dress exactly to your specific measurements ensuring the perfect fit for your special day and lovely #TeamBride.
When it comes to taking measurements for a bridesmaid dress, there are four keys areas to consider: Your Bust, Waist, Hips and Dress Length (height + heel height).
1. Bust: __________ cm
2. Waist: __________ cm
3. Hips: __________ cm
4. Height (barefoot): _________ cm
5. Heel: _________ cm
This is a measurement of the fullest part of your bust.
How To Measure
Start by wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust (usually right above the nipple) and center the tape, to form a full circle.
Note: It’s important to note that your bust size is not the same as your bra size.
4. Height (barefoot)
This is your body height.
Note: Don't wear shoes or heels when taking this measurement.
5. Heel Height
This is the height of the shoes you are going to wear with this dress. Measure the heel height from foot brace to floor.
STANDARD SIZE (XS-3XL) - applicable for limited styles only
It is advised to check carefully the size chart available for each style as measurements for every dress is different. Please do compare your measurements with our size chart before deciding on your size. The measurements on the size chart are body measurements, not the finished dress measurements. Measurements are in centimeters (cm).
* If you are between sizes, we recommended you order a size up.
* If you are over 173cm (without heels), it is recommended to opt for custom sizing.