Question: I came across the name iPay88 in the ELEVENTH Gown Studio website, what is iPay88?
iPay88 (accredited by Bank Negara Malaysia) and it is a secure online system that offers our customers safe transaction over the internet. iPay88 also uses 3D secure where extra authentication from the bank is required.
Question: How secure and trustworthy is the iPay88 system?
iPay88 is the same Online Payment Gateway System currently provided by many licensed Financial Institution. For that reason, customers can be certain of iPay88 security and database management. iPay88 is notified as Online Payment Switching Gateway by Bank Negara Malaysia under payment system act in year 2006.
Question: How do I know that my transaction is successful?
You will receive transaction acknowledgment from iPay88 via email when you have made a successful online transaction.
Question: Can iPay88 accept debit card?
As long as the card with Visa and MasterCard logo, iPay88 International Gateway can process.
Question: Why is iPay88 / Mobile88.Com on my billing statement?
Do not worry because our payment gateway partner, iPay88 (owned by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd) collects payment on behalf of eleventh.com.my. If you have a iPay88 or Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household placed an online order with one of the iPay88 merchants.
Question: How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the iPay88 payment service will request authorization from your Card Issuer and carry out fraud screening checks. Depending on the outcome of the authorization request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with eleventh.com.my. It will be sent by iPay88 to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact eleventh.com.my and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will be able to arrange a refund if necessary.
Question: Why was my payment declined?
This could be for many different reasons; however, iPay88 is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen card and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorization system
- You haven’t activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card, please refer the link below on how to activate 3-D Secure. http://www.ipay88.com/my/3dsecure.asp
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
If this means you are unable to pay by credit card or online banking through iPay88, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.