COVID-19: Our online store is open 24/7. Spotlight on: Shop our NEW bridesmaid collection and bridal robes | Free shipping on orders above RM110 (West Malaysia) | We are still shipping worldwide via FedEx International Priority®
TIPS: It is highly recommended to pick for lace-up closure. We have upgraded this dress to lace-up at no extra cost. The adjustable corset at back provides flexibility to have a perfect fit, same as the special feature seen in wedding gown. It allows +/- 3cm as size tolerance around bust and waist area.
The zipper closure will have a limitation. As if size does not fit, alteration is required at your own cost; especially when the gown is made few months/weeks before the event. By default, we will make this dress in lace-up, please leave us a comment if you prefer zipper option.
Sample of lace-up closure
● BULK DISCOUNT FOR 5PCS & ABOVE
Enjoy 5% off when ordering 5pcs and above.
- Orders under single bridesmaid style, promo price automatically updated in cart.
- Orders with mix and match bridesmaid styles, contact our Customer Care with styles name/product code & number of pieces. We will send you a custom quotation.
● TWO WAYS TO USE MIX AND MATCH AT YOUR WEDDING
1. Same Style, Different Colors
A simple way to achieve the mix and match look is to have all of your bridesmaids wear the same style of dress, but each in a different color, choose from your wedding’s color palette or different shades of one color.
2. Same Color Family, Different Styles
Your bridesmaids can all wear a different style of dress that matches a particular color family.
● T&Cs - Custom Color/Custom Size:
1. Please ensure to refer our Measurement Guide on how to measure and checks all given measurements are accurate.
2. Custom sizes are final sale. Custom dresses are made specifically for you, we are unable to accept any return, exchange and refund requests.
3. Any resizing or alteration requests for custom dresses are not available.
4. Colors displayed on our website may vary from the actual fabric color due to individual’s screen settings and variations.